Become SEMrush Role Of Content Certified in just 1 Hour!
(Click on the questions, to get the correct answers)
Why Do People Link To You?
- To make money via what you pay them
- To help you make money
- Because helping their site users by linking to great content increases those users’ aﬃnity for their business
- Because Google ranks sites that link out higher
What Are Some Of The Ways You Can Filter Links In SEMrush? Choose Three Answers.
- Sort them by the price per link
- Limit the number of links per domain
- Filter our NoFollow/Sponsored/UGC links
- Sort them by PageScore
What Are The Downsides Of Using A Blog To Publish Evergreen Content? Choose Two Answers.
- Many pages on a blog are “overhead” pages that Google won’t want to index
- Blog platforms show content based on age, not on importance and relevance
- Blogs make publishing too easy
- Google doesn’t like blogs
What Are The Most Important Aspects Of Content For SEO? Choose Two Correct Answers.
- Addressing user needs
- Publishing high quality content
- Publishing high volumes of content
- Publishing more content than your competitor
Which Of These Is The Most Important Aspect Of Links To Your Site?
- They are inexpensive
- They are freely given
- They use rich anchor text
- They link to money pages on your site
What Do Our Case Studies About Links As A Ranking Factor Show Us?
- If you get links too quickly it can hurt you
- You should focus all of your content eﬀorts on data research reports
- Links obtained via 301 redirects are not helpful
- If links are organically owned it’s OK if you get a lot of them very quickly
How Do We Balance Comprehensive Content With The Desire For Easy To Navigate Websites?
- Decide on one or the other, you can’t have both
- Prioritize depth of content ﬁrst, it’s more important
- Invest in CX and UX and content depth and breadth so you can give users both
- Prioritize UX and CX ﬁrst, it’s more important
What Are Some Of The Benefits Of Informational Content? Pick The Three Best Answers.
- It can increase your visibility
- It can enhance your brand
- It can build your reputation
- It can increase the number of pages on your site that are a ranking factor
How Can Improving Your EAT Help Your Business? Choose The Three Best Answers.
- Get more links to your content
- Get more leads as Google uses it as a ranking factor
- Improve your conversion rates
- Get more shares of your content