Become SEMrush Mobile SEO Certified in just 1 Hour!
(Click on the questions, to get the correct answers)
Choose The Correct Statement About Mobile Searchers According To Google Research.
- They are usually searching from outside of their home
- They have a higher buyer intent
- They are more likely to look for directions
When You’re Designing Content For Your Site, You Should Design Primarily For Desktop Screens, Then Use CSS To Adjust What’s On Mobile.
Google’s Spiders Render Your Pages Because Google Wants To Crawl Your Site As Humans See It.
What’s One Simple Mobile UX Code Change That Will Help You Get More Form Conversions?
- Loading the correct keyboard for each form ﬁeld
- Making sure the form ﬁelds are suﬃciently spaced out
- Using the correct click size on the submit button
Choose 2 Correct Statements About Site Load Speed.
- Fast sites rank better
- You should make your site fast for a better user experience
- Slow sites are penalized
What’s Better For Your Business? AMP Or PWA?
- It depends on what kind of business you have and how your customers ﬁnd you
- They’re hosted directly on Google servers
- They’re given an artiﬁcial boost by Google
- They have simpliﬁed code
What Kinds Of Businesses Need Local SEO?
- Any business with a physical storefront or that serves customers in a particular area
- Every business, thanks to mobile search
- Any business that sells online
Adding Your City Or Location Keyword To Your Meta Description Helps You Rank Better For Mobile Searches.
What Makes Your Website Responsive?
- Google Tag Manager
- CSS code
- Nothing, it’s automatic