Become SEMrush Amazon Seller Certified in just 1 Hour!
(Click on the questions, to get the correct answers)
What might you need to provide in order for Amazon to verify your identity?
- Video call
- Utility bills
- Business license
- Credit card statements
- Birth certificate
True or false: If you haven’t formed a business yet, you can put in your personal tax ID when creating an Amazon Seller Account and change it later.
Why should you use your business address when creating an Amazon Seller Account?
- The address will show on your Amazon store page.
- Amazon will send returned products to this address.
- It looks more professional.
If you receive a customer message on Saturday at 5pm, by when does Amazon expect you to answer that message?
- Sunday 5 PM
- The following Saturday
- Monday 1 PM
- Saturday 11 PM
If your IPI is below Amazon’s benchmarks what will happen to your account?
- You will need to write a plan of action and submit it to Amazon.
- You will not be allowed to list any additional inventory.
- You will be suspended.
- Your FBA storage will be limited next quarter.
Why do you want to fix stranded inventory as quickly as possible?
- You may receive negative reviews.
- Amazon may suspend your account.
- After 30 days without an offer, Amazon has the right to dispose of your inventory.
- You will still be charged storage fees even though these items are not available for sale.
If you wanted to change your price for an item you are selling on Seller Central, you would
- You cannot edit your price on Amazon
- Delete and relist your inventory
- Edit the price in Seller Central in the Manage Inventory or Manage FBA Inventory pages on Seller Central
- Submit a ticket to Seller Support with the ASIN and the new price
A great title on Amazon … (check all that apply)
- Includes your brand name
- Includes all relevant keywords
- Includes the name of the product
- Follows Amazon’s style guidelines
- Uses as many characters as Amazon allows
Check all that apply for primary images.
- The image should include any available coupons.
- Should be 85% of the image
- The image should be on a pure white background.
- The image must not contain gratuitous or confusing additional objects.
Which Amazon ad types will display your product in search results?
- Sponsored Listing
- Sponsored Product Ads
- Brand Advertising
- Sponsored Brands
How can you protect your listing once it has been created?
- Purchase Brand Protection.
- Register for Brand Registry.
- Track your listing with the Sellerly Listing Protection tool.
- Join Amazon’s FBA program.
If you want to list a product that is already on Amazon, but it has incorrect information, what should you do?
- Work to update the listing with the correct information.
- Don’t list your product.
- Create a new listing with the correct information.
- Delete the listing.
True or false: If your product does not have a GTIN you can request a GTIN Exception.
What will determine the percentage referral fee that you will be charged by Amazon when your product sells?
- The product category
- The product price
- The quantity sold
- The product size
Why is it important to have just the right amount of product stock when doing FBA?
- If you are heavily overstocked, you will have more storage fees.
- If you are heavily overstocked, your account may get suspended.
- If you run out of stock, your account may get suspended.
- If you run out of stock, you may lose ad money invested in ranking for a specific keyword.
Which Amazon program helps you to access honest reviews in exchange for free products?
- Early Reviewer Program
- Brand Registry
- Amazon Business
Why should you add a clippable coupon to your product when launching?
- You are more likely to rank better organically.
- It can increase your click-through rate and your conversion.
- Amazon shares the cost of the coupon with you.
- It’s free and customers are happier.
True or False: When doing split testing, you should only test small differences.
- Another name for a product variation
- A product that comes in different colors.
- A product review that was negative, but gets changed to a positive review.
- A special program with Amazon
What happens if a parent listing gets deleted?
- The children listings become orphans and are shown as individual products.
- All the children listings get deleted too.
- The first child listing created will become the parent listing.
Why should you try a special program (Brand Registry, Subscribe and Save, Early Reviewer Programs) after a year?
- Changes to the programs might have made them more viable for your products.
- You shouldn’t try a special program if it didn’t work the first time around.
- Beta listings aren’t completely retail ready.
- Amazon likes it and will rank your product better organically.
True or false: It is ok to have friends, family or employees review your products.
The Early Review Program is designed to:
- Allows you to email customers and offer a discount in exchange for a 5-star review
- Expose your product to customers primarily shopping in the morning
- Get your first 5 reviews
- Get reviews for your products before you list them on Amazon
Finish the sentence: “The best way to increase your total reviews is____”. Check all that apply.
- Offer a free product in exchange for a 5-star review.
- Use special programs like Early Reviewer Program and Vine.
- Ask your friends and family to leave reviews for your products.
- Use ads and coupons to encourage more purchases of your products.
Why do you want to avoid your item going into Poor or Fair status?
- You will have to pay more for advertising.
- Amazon can remove your listing.
- Amazon can suppress your listing.
- Amazon will suspend your account.